Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This certificate is recognized by 99% of browsers and is compatible with:
Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
E-Mail Servers: Netscape Communicator 4.51+,Microsoft Outlook 99+,Microsoft Entourage (OS/X),Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+,Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+,Lotus Notes (6+), etc.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Features & Benefits
- Highest level of security CERTUM offers
- Can double as an electronic seal
- Ensures safe electronic communication
- Full authentication of the user
- Certificate displays email address, first & last name and company details
- Can be electronic signature in PDF docs and e-invoices
- WebTrust™ compliant
- Globally trusted in browsers and Microsoft products
- 2048 / 4096-bit root
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Fast Verification
- Compliance with X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standards
- SHA1 algorithm
- HSM installation (Hardware Security Module)
- Recommend to generate and store on cryptographic smart card
- Available in 1-3 years
The Certum Commercial SSL comes with a warranty of approximately $25,000 , along with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Certum is the oldest & largest Certificate Authority (CA) in Poland and is among the most trusted internet security companies in the world. They serve customers in more than 50 countries around the world and hold WebTrust seals for all their services which are related to electronic signatures. These certificates are exceptional options for customers looking for a more affordable brand that offers basic encryption features. Certum also offers several unique products within The SSL Store™, like an email certificate and a document signing certificate.