Assurance & Authentication
The Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL provides a moderate level of assurance to its customers by displaying visual cues like an https hyperlink and closed padlock symbol. Issued almost immediately upon ownership validation, this certificate also comes with the Positive SSL Seal that instantly lets your customers know about the authenticity of your website.
Security & Encryption
This SAN-enabled wildcard is a strong 2048 bit industry standard SSL certificate. They are the ideal solution for securing e-commerce websites, mail-servers, intranets/ extranets, payment pages, etc.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
These are SAN supported Multiple-Domain SSL certificates which offer combined features and benefits of both SAN and multiple domain certificates. They are capable of protecting multiple sub-domains under multiple domains. This means, a single certificate can secure domain.com, mail.domain.com, etc., along with domain.in, domainone.org, etc., in a cost-effective manner.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This certificate has extensive mobile and browser compatibility, allowing customers to access your website using virtually any device.
Features & Benefits
- SAN option enabled
- Save time and money by securing unlimited sub-domains with single certificate
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Domain Validation
- Licensed for unlimited sub-domains on an unlimited number of physical servers
- Trusted by 99.9% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit – Highest level of SSL security
- 3 Domain names already included in package
- Experts' Support via phone, mail and web.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Secures all domains on your shared hosting environment with one certificate
- Issued within minutes
- Free Re-Issuance
- 99.9% browser and mobile device recognition
- Free Unlimited Server Licensing
- Installation Checker
- 100 additional domains can be added
- Can be installed on different IPs
The Positive SSL's renowned site seal can be displayed on your website upon using this certificate. It’s a static image that can be placed on your website for customers to feel safe and confident while using your online services.
The Comodo Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL certificate comes with a standard $10,000 warranty. In the unlikely event of a data breach and any customers incurring a subsequent loss, you will be compensated by up to $10,000 by the Certificate Authority (CA), Comodo.
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs.