Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This certificate is recognized by 99% of browsers and is compatible with:
Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
E-Mail Servers: Netscape Communicator 4.51+,Microsoft Outlook 99+,Microsoft Entourage (OS/X),Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+,Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+,Lotus Notes (6+), etc.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Features & Benefits
- High level of security & reliability
- Safe electronic communication for important business docs
- Complete authentication of the certificate holder
- Email address, first name & last name, company details displayed in cert
- Electronically sign PDF files as an e-voice
- Works on/with any device (i.e. phones, tablets)
- Minimum encryption key length: RSA/DSA 2048 / 4096 bit
- EC 571 bit: sect571k1 (NIST K-571) and sect571r1 (NIST B-571)
- 1-3 year validity options
The Certum Professional ID comes with a warranty of approximately $4000 , along with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Certum is the oldest & largest Certificate Authority (CA) in Poland and is among the most trusted internet security companies in the world. They serve customers in more than 50 countries around the world and hold WebTrust seals for all their services which are related to electronic signatures. These certificates are exceptional options for customers looking for a more affordable brand that offers basic encryption features. Certum also offers several unique products within The SSL Store™, like an email certificate and a document signing certificate.