Assurance & Authentication
Since this is an Extended Validation (EV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV does require that a company complete a thorough vetting process before issuance. This process can usually be completed in around 5 business days, depending largely on customer response times. This certificate also boasts a 99.9% browser recognition rate and comes with widely recognized the Norton™ trust logo. Did you know that the Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions a day across 165 countries? This makes it one of the most prominent trust indicators on the web. Combined with the universally trusted green address bar, the Norton seal will help your website become a beacon of trust and assurance that customers will be more than comfortable making purchases on.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site Pro w/ EV is available in encryption levels that range upto 256-bit. So, web security administrators will be able to select the level of protection that best suits their individual needs. Additionally, this cert goes above and beyond the security of your typical SSL. Why? Because it includes daily malware scans along with a vulnerability assessment.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
This top-of-the-line certificate does offer multi-domain support and can secure up to 25 domains. The Subject Alternate Name (SAN) & Multi-Domain feature enables protection across a wide variety of websites with just one SSL certificate. This Secure Site Pro with EV comes with a free SAN for the base domain name, which means you can secure both of your www & non-www both domain names with “Green Address Bar”. This one certificate can do a number of jobs by securing multiple domains on a single IP address. And, every website that is secured with this certificate will display the same trust imagery across the board, including the valuable green address bar.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
The Symantec Secure Site Pro w/ EV is our most compatible SSL certificate.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- NTT Do Co Mo
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Netjuke Audio
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- Includes a free SAN Base Domain Name
- Secure Up to 25 Domains (Multi SAN Certificate)
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- Full organization authentication
- $1,750,000 NetSure® warranty
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- FREE Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- 256-bit encryption even in old browsers
- FREE Installation Guidelines by 24/7 Live Support
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA, and ECC
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- This certificate covers both www & non-www domain names & it will be considered the same FQDN.
- Issued in 1-10 working days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Organization Name Highlighted Green in Address Bar
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The Norton™ Secured Site Seal receives more than 800 million impressions per day over 165 countries. Simply put: there is no more trusted seal on the internet than the Norton checkmark. This seal has become synonymous with trust, and your online customers will immediately feel comfortable making purchases on your site when they see it. Can you really place a dollar value on the ultimate customer trust?
This certificate comes backed by a $1,750,000 warranty, the largest in the industry. Also, reissuance insurance and a free installation checker make purchasing and installing this certificate a breeze.
Symantec™ also offers the NetSure™ Protection Plan. This plan protects customers from certain losses, up to $1,750,000, incurred as a result of a breach. When you purchase this certificate, you receive the benefits and peace of mind that comes with having the ultimate assurance.
Simply put – Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like daily malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet – the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.