Assurance & Authentication
As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site Pro requires a company to complete a vetting process before the certificate is issued. This process is usually completed in less than 5 business days and your customers will feel confident knowing that your business passed a thorough evaluation from a reputable security company like Symantec.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site Pro offers encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit. These varied encryption levels allow administrators to choose the level of protection that best suits their individual needs. However, the Symantec Secure Site Pro offers security and encryption beyond your standard SSL certificate. That’s because it comes with a FREE Vulnerability Assessment, along with an actionable report, and FREE Norton Daily Malware scanning. These comprehensive security solutions are the main reasons why Symantec is the premier name in SSL certificates.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
Secure Site Pro SSL secures up to 25 domain names. This certificate now comes with a free SAN for your base domain name, means you can secure both www & non-www domain names with a single SSL certificate, making management and provisioning a breeze. Best of all, each domain protected by this certificate will boast the same trust indicators, like the Norton Secured Site Seal and company information.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This is one of the most compatible SSL certificates in the industry.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- NTT Do Co Mo
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Netjuke Audio
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Secure Site Pro is a fully business validated ssl
- You can secure both www & non-www versions
- Secure up to 25 Domains (Multi SAN Certificate)
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- Full organization authentication
- $1,500,000 warranty (highest on non-EV in industry)
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA, and ECC
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- Secure www & non-www version of your website and considered the same FQDN
- Issued in 1-10 working days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The Norton™ Secured Site Seal receives around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, so you can feel confident knowing that your website will prominently display this known and trusted image. This trusted symbol is used by major corporations around the world because they understand the value and trust that the Norton checkmark provides. Also, if you are looking to inject the most trust possible into your website, we recommend adding the green address bar. You can harness the power of the green address bar with the Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV certificate.
This certificate features the largest industry warranty at $1,500,000 among non-EV certificates. The Symantec Secure Site Pro also comes with reissuance insurance and a free installation checker, making the purchasing and installation process as simple as possible.
Additionally, Symantec includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan. This plan protects SSL end-users from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties included.
Simply put – Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like daily malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet – the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.