Assurance & Authentication
As an Extended Validated (EV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site with EV requires a thorough company vetting process before issuance, and this process can typically be completed in around 5 business days. Also, this certificate boasts a 99.9% browser recognition rate, while the Norton™ logo will be recognized and trusted by your customers, given its prominence on the web. In fact, The Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions per day across 165 countries.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site w/ EV is available in encryption levels ranging from 40-bit to 256-bit. This allows web security administrators to select the level of protection that best suits their unique needs. Also this certificate goes beyond the security of your typical SSL. That's because it includes daily malware scans and a vulnerability assessment. There simply isn't a more comprehensive SSL security solution available on the market today.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
Symantec now includes a free SAN for your base domain name with this certificate, which means you can secure www & non www versions with single Symantec Secure Site with EV SSL certificate. In total, you can secure up to 25 domain names with this certificate. Also, this one certificate can do a host of jobs, securing multiple domains on a single IP address. Most importantly, every website that uses this premium certificate to protect their data will automatically activate the world’s most recognized SSL indicator in the browsers, and that is called the green address bar.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
The Symantec Secure Site w/ EV is compatible across virtually all of the major platforms.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- NTT Do Co Mo
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Netjuke Audio
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- Secure up to 25 Domains ( Multi SAN Certificate)
- Symantec Secure Site EV covers both www & non-www versions.
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Secure Site EV SSL Carry warranty of $1,750,000 - highest in industry
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- FREE Installation Checker
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Daily Symantec™ Malware Scanning (behavioral/predictive)
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- This certificate secures www & non-www domain names with single SSL certificate and is considered the same FQDN.
- Issued in 1-10 working days
- Extensive Business and Domain Validation
- Organization Name Highlighted in Green in Address Bar
- Encryption Strength Up to 40-bit minimum, 256-bit maximum
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The Norton™ Secured Site Seal receives around 800 million impressions a day across 165 countries. So, you can feel confident that this widely known and esteemed symbol will be recognized and trusted by a large number of your online customers immediately after visiting your web page.
This certificate comes backed by the largest industry warranty offered at $1,750,000. Plus, reissuance insurance and a free installation checker make purchasing this certificate as simple as possible.
Symantec™ also includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan which protects SSL certificate customers from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach. When you purchase this certificate, your investment will be completely protected.
Simply put – Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like daily malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet – the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.