Assurance & Authentication
The 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate eliminates any customer inconvenience while the Norton™ logo will immediately increase customer confidence because of its prominence on the web. In fact, The Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions per day across 165 countries. As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a company vetting process needs to be completed before the SSL is issued, and this process is typically completed in less than 5 days.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site is available in encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit, which allows web security administrators to choose select the level of protection that best suits their needs. Also, daily malware scans will help continue to maintain the integrity of your website.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
Symantec now includes a free SAN for your base domain name with this certificate, which means you can secure www & non www versions with single Symantec Secure Site SSL certificate. In total, you can secure up to 25 domain names with this certificate. Also, this one certificate can do a host of jobs, securing multiple domains on a single IP address.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This SSL certificate is extremely compatible.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- NTT Do Co Mo
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Netjuke Audio
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Secure Site SSL is a fully Business Validated Certificate
- Symantec Secure Site covers both www & non-www versions.
- Full business authentication
- 40-bit to 256-bit Encryption
- Secure up to 25 Domains
- Norton™ Secured Seal
- Free Installation Checker
- Symantec Secure Site SSL carry warranty of $1,500,000
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- FREE Installation Guidelines
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- This certificate secures www & non-www domain names with single SSL certificate and is considered the same FQDN.
- Issued In 1 week
- Organization Validated
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 40-bit minimum, 256-bit maximum
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates (since all certs have intermediates)
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
With the Norton™ Secured Site Seal receiving around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, you can feel confident that this widely known and esteemed symbol will be recognized and trusted by a large majority of your customers immediately upon visiting your web page.
The largest industry warranty offered at $1,500,000 (among non-EV, non-SGC certificates). Plus, reissuance insurance and a free installation checker make purchasing this certificate as comfortable as installing it. Symantec™ also includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan which protects SSL certificate customers from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties included.
Simply put – Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like daily malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet – the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.