Assurance & Authentication
Give your online customers the instant assurance they need with the Smart Seal, the https display, and the padlock icon, visual indicators that establish your website as a trustworthy place to make purchases. Authentication for this certificate typically takes between 1-2 working days, following the receipt of your business documents. This certificate puts customers at ease with its clickable padlock that reveals your company's registered information and security details. This fully authenticated certificate applies a strong layer of security and trust across your array of hostnames.
Security & Encryption
The GeoTrust® True BusinessID Wildcard offers a high 256-bit encryption and is signed with a 2048-bit root, which is the same level of encryption that the other top-end certificates offer. The main difference between this OV certificate and a top-level EV certificate, like the GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain with EV (SAN/UCC), is the presence of the green address bar, which is the most universally symbol of trust across the internet.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
This GeoTrust® Wildcard is exclusively for protecting subdomains, all within one base domain name. If you need separate Domain Names protected, we have the GeoTrust True BusinessID with Multi Domain (SAN/UCC) available.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This Wildcard boasts strong mobile compatibility, including: Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer, Palm/Handspring Blazer 2.0+, Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari, Netfront 3.0+, Blackberry, AT&T. More than likely, a majority of your customers will use these type of devices to access your site, and they will be extremely appreciative of your tech-friendly organization.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Secure multiple sites on multiple servers.
- Fully Owned Roots (not chained)
- Full business validation
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance Smart Seal - embedded organization name /date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99%+ of all browsers
- Unlimited Server Licenses at no extra cost
- AICPA WebTrust compliant
- Optional - Paid Installation Support Available!
- $1,250,000 Warranty
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Unlimited sub domains on a single Domain Name
- Issued In 1-2 working days
- Business and Domain Validation
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The GeoTrust® True Site identity assurance Smart Seal embeds the organization name, date, and a time stamp. This site seal goes beyond standard company information in order to exhibits more specific details to your customer, making for a more credible seal and, most importantly, a more credible site.
This certificate comes backed by a $1,250,000 Warranty. There is no need for relying parties to worry about improper validation or issuance to a fraudulent site by this Certificate Authority (CA), because the end user would be compensated up to $1,250,000 for loss or damages.
Harness the power of one of the most trusted brands in the industry with GeoTrust. The GeoTrust seal is quickly cementing its place as one of the leading visual trust indicators on the web – and the amount of trust they inject into a website is only matched by the quality of the SSL certificates themselves. Boasting high encryption strength, 99% browser recognition, and excellent mobile compatibility, GeoTrust allows businesses to reap the benefits of a high-quality security product at a budget-friendly price. These certificates are a great solution for SMBs that rely on creating instant trust with online visitors.