Assurance & Authentication
Before being issued, the GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain requires that a company complete a thorough validation process. This process usually lasts between 1-10 business days, and depends largely on the response time of the company receiving the certificate. However, once the validation process is completed, you will get to reap the benefits of securing up to 100 domains with the most trusted symbol on the internet – the green address bar. With the green address bar, your site will instantly be associated with some of the most trusted sites on the web, like Amazon, Bank of America, Twitter, and more.
Security & Encryption
This Multi-Domain EV certificate offers high-end 256-bit encryption and is signed with a strong 2048-bit root, the industry staple. Also, the GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain includes unlimited server licenses at no additional expense, and protects both www and non-www domain names.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
The GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain can protect up to 100 domains. That’s right, you can secure up to 100 domains and display the trusted green address bar on each of them with just one SSL certificate, making management and provisioning a breeze. This certificate already comes with 5 total SAN, and you can add more domains as needed in packs of 5, up to 100. However, if you only need an EV certificate for one domain, you can go with the GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
The GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain SSL boasts excellent mobile compatibility, including: Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer, Palm/Handspring Blazer 2.0+, Apple iPhone, iPad Safari, Netfront 3.0+, Blackberry, AT&T. Browser compatibility will also not be an issue with this top-of-the-line certificate, since it supports Chrome 3+, Firefox 1+, Internet Explorer 5+, Opera 7+, Netscape 9+, AOL 10+, along with all Safari browsers.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Netfront 3.0+
Features & Benefits
- Includes 5 domains with the option to secure up to 100 domains.
- Assures customers of the website's true identity by displaying the GREEN Address bar and the organization’s name and GeoTrust’s name in all high-security browsers.
- Provides highest level of website identity verification to help foil phishing.
- Increases customer confidence to maximize online sales potential.
- Provides up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Includes a True Site Seal identity verification - embedded organization name/date/time stamp
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $1,500,000 warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal Trustmark
- Convenience: issued in 1-10 business days, 1-2 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited FREE reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Multiplicity: SAN / Multi-Domain / UCC options available
- Bonus: secure domain.com for FREE when you order www.domain.com
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Secure both NON-WWW and WWW domain (FQDN)
- Issued In 1-10 Working Days
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
Making it unique among SSL site seals, the GeoTrust True Site identity assurance Smart Seal displays the organization name, date, and an embedded time stamp. The reason this site seal goes above and beyond just standard company information is to increase the level of trust an online customer has with your organization. The GeoTrust Site Seal is rapidly becoming one of the most recognized trust indicators on the web and will boost your websites credibility every time a customer clicks it.
This certificate is backed by a $1,500,000 USD warranty. That means an end user would be compensated up to $1,500,000 for losses or damages incurred do to improper validation or issuance to a fraudulent site by GeoTrust.
Harness the power of one of the most trusted brands in the industry with GeoTrust. The GeoTrust seal is quickly cementing its place as one of the leading visual trust indicators on the web – and the amount of trust they inject into a website is only matched by the quality of the SSL certificates themselves. Boasting high encryption strength, 99% browser recognition, and excellent mobile compatibility, GeoTrust allows businesses to reap the benefits of a high-quality security product at a budget-friendly price. These certificates are a great solution for SMBs that rely on creating instant trust with online visitors.