Assurance & Authentication
The Comodo Unified Communication Multiple Domain Wildcard lets you secure your Exchange server and efficiently maintain your data's privacy. Perfectly compatible with Microsof's products Exchange 2007, Office communication server 2007, Office Collaboration Server 2007, Exchange 2010, etc., this certificate enables you to secure each name used by the server to communicate with clients such as – Autodiscover (email client), Outlook Web Access, ActiveSync etc. Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a vetting process is carried out which includes checking the applicant's business credentials and checking if the company's physical address matches the application.
Security & Encryption
This certificate lets you maintain a high level of security with strong encryption of 2048-bit signatures and 128-256 bit encryption levels.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
This UC certificate does not limit its ability to protect just multiple domains; however, being a Wildcard as well, it efficiently secures an unlimited number of sub-domains on a single certificate. They are SAN supported and its SAN field control lets you adjust the domains listed in the certificate.
Mobile & Browser Compatibility
This wildcard cert features good mobile and browser compatibility, around 99.3%.
- Chrome 3+ (above)
- Opera 7+ (above)
- Safari all browsers
- Firefox 1+ (above)
- Netscape 9+ (above)
- IE 5+ (above)
- AOL 10+ (above)
Mobile compatibilities include:
- Android (carrier specific)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 & 6
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft IE Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft IE Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- Major Operators Inc. Vodaphone
- SoftBank Mobile
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major handset providers SonyEricsson
Features & Benefits
- SAN option enabled
- Simple and convenient – one certificate to manage instead of many to secure unlimited sub-domains and multiple domains.
- Trusted by 99.9% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit – Highest level of SSL security
- Experts' Support via phone, mail and web
- Issuance time: One week
- Free Re-issuance
- Organization Validation
- 3 Domain names already included in package
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Secures multiple domains and unlimited sub-domains with one certificate
- Multiple domains support MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communication Server 2007
- Issued in one week
- 2048-bit signatures and 256-bit encryption level
- Organization Validation (OV)
- Free Re-Issuance
- 99.9% browser and mobile device recognition
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, it comes with a dynamic Comodo Secure Site Seal. Dynamic means that the site seal is clickable, so your online shoppers can click on the seal and see real-time verified information about your company.
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs.
Fast IssuanceYou will receive your (DV) Domain Validation SSL Certificate within just 2-3 minutes of ordering as our system is very fast and friendly.
Price MatchYou will get the best possible price in the World. If you find a cheaper one, tell us and we will beat it for you – guaranteed! Trust us.
Free SSLYou can use out 90-day Trial SSL certificate to test your website security before it goes live. It is trusted by 99.9% of mobile devices, browsers.
Money BackYou can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the SSL certificate that you have purchased.